Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Photo of the week (mine) -Crossrail

A couple of pictures I took yesterday while I was in town- the first is showing what is happening at Tottenham Court Road underground station, it drove me to find out what exactly Crossrail is expected to do and when.
What I've found out is that it'll finish (?) in 2019 but will start service in 2018 the reason for the project is not actually that clear to me - if you have the reason for this project which has a bigger spend  than the 2012 Olympics and is second only to HS2 do let me know.

My expectation is that apart from higher property prices in some areas of the South East it'll achieve little interesting article here (and the comments tell us a lot about Telegraph online readers).

Look what they've done to my station

No comments: