Sunday, June 21, 2015

Ealing- Framed Photograph Prints for Sale

Hobby Craft Greenford

About half way through the framing course - and beginning to get the hang of the Logan Mat Cutter - I've reused some old frames to what I think is quite a good result with a couple of Allotment photographs used in the Ealing Gazette.


Next week we're going to be using other materials and am planning to start a mount for an old LP cover - I visited a charity shop (Oxfam Record store Ealing, where I once worked) to get this.

Art work to mount

This weekend  and more supplies, foam and more mount card from Hobby Craft in Greenford, they've got quite a lot of nice things there but not the cheapest.


Well if anyone would like to buy either one or both of my Ealing Gazette published photographs in a frame then do get in touch.







My Photographs mounted and framed - Make me an offer

No comments: