Thursday, August 07, 2014

A mouse on the plot & Boris -why we can't trust this ambitious Tory Politician

Maris Peer


I've been busy harvesting yesterday I got the first batch of potatoes out of the ground -Maris Peer,

Today I was spraying Tomatoes with Bordeaux Mix (one year since my last entry on the subject) -  also had to remove another   Mouse (not a USB one)  that had drowned in the water butt (and not for the first time).
Not a great swimmer




 Why we can't trust Boris..


So Boris Johnson does have a certain charm and though I'm not a Conservative voter I can see that he has 'voter appeal', or I could until I heard today that he's hoping to find a seat for the next Election (May 2015) despite having what  I think is a rather important job (he's the London Mayor) he intends to serve out the Mayoral office (I'm not sure if this would be the case if he became tory leader?).

 Let's look back and see what Boris 'promised'

“If I am fortunate enough to win I will need four years to deliver what I have promised. And having put trust at the heart of this election, I would serve out that term in full. I made a solemn vow to Londoners to lead them out of recession, bring down crime and deliver the growth, investment and jobs that this city so desperately needs. Keeping that promise cannot be combined with any other political capacity.”

I think you'll agree that it's pretty clear and he's broken that promise - in my opinion he deserves to lose both jobs.

Talk about Blind/Blonde ambition - If there was a petition to sign or a march to go on to remove Boris from office I'd be there..

No comments: