Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The new Ealing (Bond Street) Pop Up Shop Tenants and if I was still doing Red..

Looking good and Christmas ready - 16 Bond Street W5 5AA




I suppose like when you move house there's a certain part of you that remains - so it was good to see that Jewel and the West London Art Factory are doing a good job in the Bond Street (Ealing Pop-Up).

Gather from Natasha at MakeItEaling that they'll be opening soon.





if I was still doing Red...


So my Red 365 Project ended nearly a month ago (you can see it here)  - I'd have included this by Anish Kapoor if I was still doing it.

Anish is a celebrated British-Indian Artist/Sculptor and often produces work that arouses interest.

it's called As if to Celebrate I Discovered a Mountain Blooming with Red Flowers (1981) - I wonder why the mixture of capitals is used in the naming of this (and others too)?



This work makes people stop and look.

No comments: