Wednesday, November 23, 2016

It's been an odd thing ..

A young pretender just a couple of years ago 
Well just under  2 years since I first exhibited (at OPEN Ealing) any of my photos' and just over a year since I first started planning an exhibition at The Questors .




And about a year later at The Questors 












Just completed second stint at Pop Up Shop in 16 Bond street Ealing (Thanks Make it Ealing).


Odd that one of the things that's driven me was the 365 Project (now complete-ish) - I had this idea of showing all the pictures - and effectively I've done this now  -on a screen in the shop and youtube (and below here).
And once Helen had gone..


So next steps will start soon but need to do some tidying first.






And signing off for now
And during our opening



No comments: