Saturday, July 22, 2017

Various and catching up

The real public servants

A fiddle player at Ealing Broadway station

There's been plenty of coverage of top earners at BBC - some serious pay levels, not sure you can blame those with high pay, it's those who do the paying - there's an issue when their pay becomes the story and I do find some pay being a bit high (like the rather wooden presenter who is on BBC breakfast time who doesn't work Sundays).

What is (to me) irritating is the story of people who are well paid as 'Public Servants' today I witnessed someone at Ealing Broadway Centre who needed medical  attention (perhaps a seizure) - people helped, called an Ambulance (about 10 minutes or so to arrive) and supported this guy - they weren't on a meter or Public Servants just nice people - If I here more about Politicians who have 'sacrificed' for their jobs I might let out a little scream.

Coffee

I've been reading about the benefits of regular coffee drinking - seems the jury is still out but it could be beneficial for heart and mind.

For quite a few years now I've been waking around 4:00 a.m. on a pretty regular basis - I've also avoided Orange Juice that's made from concentrate and Freeze dried/instant coffee ( I'd heard it wasn't good for you).

Well I know coffee is meant to keep you awake  I'd not found this but in the last week I've not had Coffee after about 3:00 pm and I've not woken around 4:00 a.m. - not sure if this is real cause and effect but shall continue (if I remember) .

Here's an interesting piece on 'Segmented Sleep' - more soon (or not)


A target gets closer

so I didn't blog yesterday - so here's £333 and £335 - I get alerts for the G7 X Mark II and price is dropping nicely I'm not sure if it'll drop below £400 but it's certainly getting close.


Here's what £333 looks like


And £335 looks similar 

No comments: