Friday, April 25, 2014

Another Ealing Gazette 'Picture of the Week' - Changing Ealing

Not on the staff.
I can't deny that  it gave me a bit of a buzz as I had my breakfast this morning but unlike before it was not unexpected as I had been informed by Michael Russell News Editor of the Gazette that the picture had been submitted for publication.

What I'm seeing in the West London area where I live is more change in the borough in a relatively short time than I've seen in the past 30 or so years, so many new buildings commercial and residential.
I don't know how far the council and Government have considered the changes as a whole - Hospitals, Schools, Tube and roads are all going to get busier and more people are going to be stressed and challenged.

It will be interesting to see how these changes and Crossrail impact Ealing and the people who live here, I expect other parts of suburban London are also undergoing these changes - I'll be continuing to photograph and blog on this topic.
The Picture as submitted.

No comments: