Sunday, April 22, 2018

One year celebrations at The Showroom, Leeland Road W13


The show
Via an introduction from Mandie at OPEN Ealing I got peripherally involved with an exhibition in West Ealing this weekend.

Pictures for sale





 As part of 'Dare 2 Dream' Ealing Mencap is helping people via creating products and gaining experience in  The Showroom , to mark one year of this shop a small exhibition was held and I put some of my photographic prints together to be part of the offering.
Mencap Staff members were in attendance 

It was (as always) nice to see my work in a place where people felt comfortable looking and generally a nice vibe.

I hope that the next year goes well for the enterprise and thanks to Adrian Ford at Ealing Mencap for including me on the 'ticket'




Do stop by the shop if you get the chance:

When: Monday to Friday,          9.30am - 3.30pm 

Where: 1-2 Leeland Road, West Ealing, W13 9HH





No comments: