Sunday, February 28, 2021

Green and Political Matters

 A good RSA call earlier in the week on the topic of the Green Economy.

Speaker was  Per Espen Stoknes and title was   How to Create Healthy Green Growth  (another book I think) - I liked the upbeat presentation and Per came over as a very likable person - Why is that folks from Nordic countries generally have such well balanced approaches  and are so capable in non-native languages?

 And in UK politics there have been reports that the BBC are actively avoiding calling out PM Johnson’s lies and I am afraid that I’m of the school of ‘Justice delayed is justice denied’ in terms of a report on the Tory Government's handling of Covid -19.

 When I learn that Matt Hancock is now denying that there was a shortage of PPE I do scratch my head in wonder (but it is good to see that the UK flag is no longer in every ministers 'home office').


 


No comments: