Sunday, May 06, 2018

and London's SouthBank in the Sun

What could be more Yellow?


Well a side effect of looking at Photographs on Thursday was taking some more snaps myself and looking at these (and some other) photographs I see that I'm getting quite a number of pictures that have a Yellow thread (whereas I did Red a few years back).


I'm looking at the photo's I took and even when I hadn't noticed there are Yellows there - like the boat.



(oh yes this wasn't my camera)


How lucky we are with today's cameras



The Thames as a beach and the Yellow Boat.
And I saw this couple engaged (in conversation) earnestly but comfortably

The shoes and the rucksack





And a block of yellow stairs














It got louder in 1951 after the war

And more yellow here too


Hayward Signs
A revisit to the construction site

And a Small Yellow Car
































Near the end of my walk I saw Skylark Gallery where  Viv Phelan is currently the featured artist, I'll be joining  Viv as part of her group at local art trail BEAT this September.

Skylark Gallery - well done Viv


The end of City TV in the UK

well one of Jeremy Hunt's big ideas when he first arrived in Government at Cabinet level was City/Local TV (or a derivative of it) - its' day didn't/hasn't really come (if it can't work in London I'd say it wasn't a starter) - The problem he's having at NHS with the latest foul up in Breast Cancer screening seems far worse - really odd that Tories didn't do even worse in Local Elections (they did badly but all parties did- low turnouts all round).

No comments: