Sunday, March 07, 2021

ShowBiz for the Ugly

 I don't know if others recall the revelations that were aired when Professor Anthony Clare had his radio programme 'In the Psychiatrists Chair' ?

How I'd like to be able to listen in on a conversation between the Professor (or an equivalent), I fear some big issues would be revealed - 


What Trauma did Boris Johnson's upbringing create?

Why did Gavin Williamson think keeping a spider was a good idea? 

What causes Priti Patel to be so hard on immigrants to the UK?

Has Michael Gove come to terms with being an adopted child?

What went wrong for Robert Jenrick?

I ask these questions as I think back on George Michael commenting on his choosing to be a performer - Tories I think more than politicians of the left have a desire of belonging being outsiders and perhaps thinking that the way of acceptance is Money and/or important friends.

many of these people have had the benefit of Education lesser mortals would envy and know something of morality but what went wrong?







 

No comments: