Tuesday, April 09, 2019

I'm back #1 (and will be at the V&A)

It's good to reflect on activity, I'm not sure if the reason I've been neglecting this is because I've been doing things.

So I will try sand catch up on a few things (and return to more regular updates).

Here is some of the stuff ..
Christian Dior is currently a big draw

V&A

Having done quite a few months volunteering at The Museum of Brands I've take the opportunity to be a  Visitor Experience Volunteer - the induction process so far has been a good one and this week I will undertake orientation.

Amazing that the collection is something in excess of 2 million items.


One of the most fascinating rooms features is the room that features copies a key way for many, unable to travel to 'experience ' works.

A Copy of Raphael's School of Athens is a high point

No comments: