Wednesday, June 20, 2018

In Holborn area and Photoshop Training

Doodle

In town yesterday for a City Lit course on Photoshop, as I arrive a little early I took a few pictures in the area - this my favourite back of Courts of Justice (Carey Street)

Royal Courts of Justice on Carey Street -red  'phone boxes and that sad blight the concrete anti-terrorist barriers 
A historic shop

And developments 














The area is under redevelopment (as so much of London is) Carey Street area has some nice looking old pubs (with proper names) and shops (like the Silver Mousetrap, founded in 1690 shown).

The White Horse

George IV





















Since completing a Photoshop intro' (at RHACC)  a few months back and taking up 'Student' offer on CC (creative cloud) software I feel I've not really got to grips with this package and the amazing possibilities it offers.
A phrase Theresa might regret?

 I suppose the issue is in a way that it does too much!

 Anyway will put some effort in between Week 1 (yesterday) and next lesson.

Here's a birthday card idea (not mine) and one that is ..

Screen has a lot going on













My idea under construction

No comments: