Wednesday, March 28, 2018

The Photographer's Gallery and Planning

Having enjoyed a world class selection of work from top photographers at the Barbican last week I ventured into central London to Ramillies Street as there's new pictures on show and the Annual Deutsche.

 Well there were a couple of things I liked and it's generally good to have a look at the shop but perhaps overall a shade disappointing.

 I did though really like I am a leader Xenia Delegko  - more of a youtube thing and rather oddly magnificent.

Also some good stuff about Monsanto (a project by Mathieu Asselin) - Monsanto doesn't seem to be a very nice company.


Monsanto - Unfettered Capitalism looks a dangerous beast 

Planning


Easter is pretty much on the horizon and I've got pictures to show in a local bar..
About a year since I took a class in putting on exhibition - still plenty to learn though.

Part of my show will be a claendar of my local area.


Part of my year - July to December.



Another wall full in planning

I'm also looking at some other urban stuff and I need to get my invites and flyers done..

A mixture of ideas - but broadly Colour and Time


No comments: