Saturday, June 16, 2012

Impact day -June 15th


Another Impact day T shirt for me

On Friday 15th June I took part in Discovery's 3rd  annual Impact day.
The venue was at Acton Homeless Concern - Emmaus House.
Respect to the people who run and manage this- it does a great job over 200 people got lunch there (either eating in or taking away).
It brings to mind another benefit of religion (I've read  Religion for Atheists while on holiday last week, there'll be more about that soon) and that benefit in case of the Catholic sister here was manifested in action to help people..
For me it reminded me that things can go wrong and that it is worth thinking about how we treat all people we come into contact with.
If you live in West London and are interested in finding out more about this project look here.