Monday, September 17, 2007

Another 'Make your Play' dissected



Today I’ve gone through the Make your Play of 24th July, fairly standard show with just over 200 calls taken to air, 3 games (mainly word stack of Black) and prize money of £2,750 (4 male and 2 female winners).
Hosts were Ben Baldwin and Zo Christien.
Call rates varied from a peak of around 1,600 down to just over 100 per minute.
There was caller from Spain and a rare example of swearing (by a winner), I also note how rarely callers were able to moan about difficulties getting through. I have one more Make your Play to analyse (it'll be for tomorrow’s Tuesday 18th September ) and then I’ll start some more detailed work on the effect on the ITV brand – don’t forget to fill in the survey (HERE) if you haven’t yet .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna miss Make Your Play when it ends. Although it wasn't as good as Quizmania. Hopefully they will bring QM back. Until then I will have to take a stroll down memory lane on the Phonequiz Answers website and browse along all the previous answers and imagine that it's still on the telly! At least Quizcall is still broadcasting.